We make sure your application is done right the first time.
Because more than half of the Canadian passport applications received by the government are Rejected. We will assist you with filling out the proper forms, arrange an appointment with a qualified photographer that specializes in the new Canadian passport photo standards, and assess your photos prior to submission.
Sameday Passport & Visa can assist with your UK Passport needs.
To qualify for CANADIAN PASSPORT RENEWAL:
- You are able to submit your most recent Canada passport, in good condition.
- You are currently residing in the USA.
- You are 16 years of age or older.
- You may renew your passport only if your current passport is valid or expired in the last one year Proof of Citizenship
How to Apply
- Do not sign the application until instructed to do so.
- A Guarantor Signature is required, if you cannot be recognized from the photograph in your current passport, or to extend a passport.
- Note: We Provide our customers complete assistance with your online application, uploading your documents and Photo Service in our office.
- Clear, sharp and in focus
- Taken with a neutral facial expression.
- Eyes open and clearly visible
- Mouth closed, no smiling
- 50 mm wide X 70 mm high (2 inches wide X 2- 3/4 inches long)
- The height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head)
- An image of your current appearance, taken within the last six months
- Professionally printed on plain, high quality photographic paper
- We don’t accept photos printed at home and photos printed on heavy weight paper
- Original photos that are not altered in any way or taken from an existing photo
Note: Passport photo services available at our offices.
- A clear photocopy of the applicant’s drivers license or state issued ID is the best proof of address.
- The address on the ID must match the present address on the visa application exactly. Alternatively, the most recent major utility bill
- (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage), or a copy of a valid/current lease containing both the landlord and tenant signature, may also be accepted.
- Copy of front and back of U.S. Permanent Resident Card or valid visa. US visa holders should have original I-94 or I-20 stapled to their passport. In some cases, processing time may be longer for applicants who do not hold a valid US Permanent Resident Card, and who have not been a resident in the United States for 2 years or longer.
- Color Copies of all pages in your US Passport is required if you are Holding US / UK Dual Nationality.
- Canadian Passport are processed in 21 business days. No Rush Service Available
Passport Fees & Processing Times
|10 Year Canadian Passport||CAN $260|
|5 Year Canadian Passport||CAN $190|
- Temporary/starter checks or checks without name and address will NOT be accepted.
- Note: Sameday Passport & Visa Service Fees will be applied in addition to the Government Fees. Our Fee can be paid with all major credit cards.