Rush processing available, however you must provide:
- Letter explaining why rush is required.
- Travel Itinerary.
If you are married and wish to include your spouse in your passport, you must provide:
- Original Indian passport of both spouses.
- Signed and notarized affidavit by both spouses.
- Indian marriage certificate (with official translation, if in a language other than English).
- Copy of marriage photographs and marriage invitation card.
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″x2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
Actual Indian Passport
- You must provide proof of your current legal status. Include a notarized, coloured copy of your legal status (Green Card, I-94, etc.).
- Address on your driver’s license must match the address on your application.
- If the address on your driver’s license does not match your residence, you may include a copy of a major utility bill (water, power, or sewage).
Total FeesGovernment Fees + Sameday Passport Expedite Fees + Return FedEx Shipping Fees = Total Fees
|New Indian Passport (contains 36 pages, valid for 10 years)||5 Business Days*||266.2|
|New Indian Passport (contains 36 pages, valid for 10 years)||15 Business Days||91.2|
|Lost and Damaged Indian Passport||30 Business Days**||166.2|
|New Indian Passport for a Minor***||15 Business Days||91.2|
|Indian Passport Extension||15 Business Days||40|
|Extension of Short Validity Passport||15 Business Days||No Fee|
|Change of Name / Corrections||15 Business Days||91.2|
|*Same Day Slot Fee||$99.00|Priority Overnight Delivery $29.00 First Overnight (8:30 AM) $69.00 Saturday Delivery $42.00