You may replace a limited validity passport at anytime, however government fees will vary depending on when you apply.
- Must be completed online, it cannot be handwritten.
- Must be printed on single sheets of paper; double sided printing is not allowed.
- You must submit your current undamaged passport.
- If your limited validity passport was issued by a US Consulate Office overseas, a letter was included with instructions for obtaining a new, full validity passport. You must include this letter with your application when applying for your full validity passport.
Please provide the original of one of the following:
- If you have a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket, please include it.
- If you do not have a travel itinerary or a ticket, it’s okay.
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″x2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
If you are processing your application with us via mail, please fill out the service order form and send it along with the documents.
Total FeesGovernment Fees + Sameday Passport Expedite Fees + Return FedEx Shipping Fees = Total Fees
Government Expedite Fees must be paid by cashiers check or money order, payable to “US Department of State”.
|First Time Passport||$170.00 + $25.00 Execution Fee|
|Lost/Stolen/Mutilated Passport||$170.00 + $25.00 Execution Fee|
|Child / Minor (Under 16)||$140.00 + $25.00 Execution Fee|
|Passport Card without passport book (Adult)||$30.00|
|Passport Card with passport book (Adult)||$15.00|
|Passport Card (Child)||$15.00|
|Name Change (Less than 1 year since passport was issued)||$60.00|
|Name Change (More than 1 year since passport was issued)||$170.00|
Emergency Replacement Passport dependent upon application type.
- Limited Validity Replacement Passport dependent upon application type.
- Sameday Passport visa offers clients the ability to pay everything by debit card, cash or check and we will obtain the money order for an additional fee of $10.00.
|*Same Day Slot Fee||$145.00|Priority Overnight Delivery
First Overnight (8:30 AM)